Starting May 4th, the Nebraska Dental Association has lifted their recommendation to postpone "elective" procedures. As this is a great thing for our patients, we also want to ensure you that we are doing our part in keeping you and our staff safe.
Therefore, we will be adding some additional measures to help prevent the spread of any disease or virus. These additional measures include:
- An electronic screening questionaire is to be completed the day of your procedure prior to your arrival
- Once you arrive a Touch-free temperature will be taken (we also ask you take your own prior to heading our way)
- We are not allowing guests (unless accompanying a minor) to attend your appointment.
- Extra protective measures will be taken by our staff in efforts to keep us safe as well.
- Staff is required to take temperatures and answer screening questions daily as well.
- We are asking our high-risk patients to consider postponing cleanings.
If you are not sure, please call and we can help
you determine the best course of action.
We are very excited to see you and we are eager to get those teeth looking great again!
Sanders Family Dental
"Dr.Sanders and his staff are very professional and made my experience a very positive one. They take time to explain what they are doing and use the most up to date technology. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- Google review from Melissa H.
"Dr Sanders is so gentle, thorough and pleasant. I no longer have anxiety when going to the dentist. He has an awesome staff as well!"
- Facebook review from Susan S.
Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 8:00am - Noon
Saturday By Appointment
Dental Emergencies seen within 24 hours when available.
We accept Major Credit Cards, Health Savings Accounts, Flex Spending Accounts, Cash and payment plans through Lending Club