Starting May 4th, the Nebraska Dental Association has lifted their recommendation to postpone "elective" procedures. As this is a great thing for our patients, we also want to ensure you that we are doing our part in keeping you and our staff safe.
Therefore, we will be adding some additional measures to help prevent the spread of any disease or virus. These additional measures include:
- An electronic screening questionaire is to be completed the day of your procedure prior to your arrival
- Once you arrive a Touch-free temperature will be taken (we also ask you take your own prior to heading our way)
- We are not allowing guests (unless accompanying a minor) to attend your appointment.
- Extra protective measures will be taken by our staff in efforts to keep us safe as well.
- Staff is required to take temperatures and answer screening questions daily as well.
- We are asking our high-risk patients to consider postponing cleanings.
If you are not sure, please call and we can help
you determine the best course of action.
We are very excited to see you and we are eager to get those teeth looking great again!
Sanders Family Dental
"Dr.Sanders and his staff are very professional and made my experience a very positive one. They take time to explain what they are doing and use the most up to date technology. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- Google review from Melissa H.
"Dr Sanders is so gentle, thorough and pleasant. I no longer have anxiety when going to the dentist. He has an awesome staff as well!"
- Facebook review from Susan S.
At an affordable price!
Your oral health is our #1 concern. As patients of Sanders Family you deserve nothing but the best. For this very reason we utilize the best technology and use the very best materials. You can trust that your whole family will be receiving the highest quality dental care in the Omaha and Gretna area.
Put Your Feet Up!
This dental visit will be unlike any other. Each operatory offers multiple patient comfort systems.
Comfortable state of the art chair
Industries quietest hand pieces
Digital X-rays in room.
Pain free anesthetic
Taking Care of You
We want to see your whole family and get to know all of you. We will see patients from 2 to 102. While we don't claim to be specialists of every field in dentistry, we are proud of the amount of knowledge we have in every aspect and we are confident we can take care of each individual in a custom manner. If there is a treatment or diagnosis that we are not confident we can treat we have a team of specialists that we work with daily.
Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 8:00am - Noon
Saturday By Appointment
Dental Emergencies seen within 24 hours when available.
We accept Major Credit Cards, Health Savings Accounts, Flex Spending Accounts, Cash and payment plans through Lending Club